Let's Go Sailing!
After spending some hot days pulling shrubs, we headed to the boat for the weekend.
Grandma, Mom and I packed our bags and left on a Friday night, thinking we were going to have a girls night on the boat. Grandpa and Daddy were to arrive Saturday morning. But when we got there, Grandpa had already arrived!
Grandma told me that in order to stay on the boat, I have to wear these lei's and eat a big bowl of popcorn for my bedtime snack. I like that rule!
Saturday morning we headed for the pool at the yacht club. It was another hot day!
Grandma got me these water wings so I can swim in the big pool. I was awesome! I didn't want anyone to hold me. I was confident that I can float by myself.
Daddy arrived! He was a little late because he forgot his swim suite.
He had to stop at the store to pick one up.
Grandma & Grandpa at the pool side.
Mom sneaking into the picture of Daddy and I swimming.
After a day of swimming we cleaned up and relaxed before dinner. I decided to read a book.
After dinner we went out for a sunset sail.
Even Charlie enjoyed a sail with us.
I love it when Grandpa lets me sail.
Mom sat back and enjoyed the cool air on the lake.
Charlie didn't want to leave Mom's side.
While waiting for the sun to set, we sailed around the bay and sailed over toward
Cedar Point to see the rides.
The sun started to set. How beautiful!
Which means It's time for me to take a snooze!
This was a fun weekend!
Mom says we can come back another time this summer. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment