We headed over to Grandma & Grandpa Laugesen's
for a cook out and to see my Aunt Julie, Uncle Shawn & Cousin Noah.
They were in town for a friend's wedding, so we only had half a day to spend with them.
It was the first time Aunt Julie was allowed to travel now that she's finished with Chemo.
Aunt Julie is feeling GREAT these days. She later found out that she is CANCER FREE!!!!
She will start radiation soon and we are all looking forward to the end of this as much as she is.
She looks fantastic!
Check out our party pictures below:
Here I am in Great Grandma Molly's Garden.
I'm dancing and chasing (and eating) beautiful bubbles!
Later, Grandma turned on the sprinkler and we ran through.
This was the coolest day we had. It was about 78-82 degrees. Our normal has been 98-106 degrees.
Even though we had tolerable temps for one day, we must run through a sprinkler.
Noah and I thought it was cold water!
We screamed and ran through very fast!
There's my Aunt Julie!
Daddy is playing Corn hole with Aunt Julie, Uncle Shawn & Grandpa.
Stop everything! I fell on my face and bumped my nose!
Grandma put ice on it. I was fine! I just wanted to curl up with Grandma.
Later, we ate cupcakes and Klondike bars. Yummy!
I wore most of the frosting on my cheeks.
Noah boy is so silly! He loves to make car engine sounds. This is the same weekend Daddy got a new car. So Noah and I sat in it and Noah played race car. He made race car sounds all weekend! Zoom, Rrrrrrummm, Rrrrummm!
Here's the race car! There's Noah!
No comments:
Post a Comment