Monday, July 9, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Father's Day was so much fun this year. 
We took my Daddy to 2 different lakes to go fishing. The following pictures are from the first park,
 River Styx Lake


Daddy is teaching me how to fish.


Mommy sat under an umbrella to protect her fair skin from the harsh sun rays.
She sat on a "Cubs" Chair and held a "Bears" umbrella. Daddy's not a big Chicago sports fan is he?


We took a walk around the lake.
This view was great because over the horizon you could see 
 Medina and Wadsworth and the rolling hills. Beautiful!



Daddy and I size up. I have a long way to grow to catch up to Daddy.

I decided to try picking up the pole and drop some worms.


Did you know if the pole was in half, it's easier to fish?
But you have to get a little closer to the water.


We had a great day until we headed out to Buckeye lake park. It started to rain and I got cranky. I just wanted to play on the playground and it was too wet. So you won't see any pictures of us at that lake. 
Hope Daddy enjoyed this day as much as I did. Sorry we didn't catch any fish Dad!
I love you so much and am proud to be your little girl!
Love, Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment