These pictures of (what I think are) star lilies, are so bright and vibrant.
These are special flowers to us because Mom got them last Father's Day for my Dad to remember his Daddy (Grandpa Rosario). The Father's Day before that we put a pot of these pretty flowers at Grandpa's resting place.
We weren't sure if they were going to bloom because after we planted them last year, our furry friends at the entire plant! Right down to the ground and almost the root!
So surprisingly, they grew during the spring and the flowers actually opened on Father's Day!
Here's to you Grandpa Rosario!
I know you're in heaven looking down on me.
Happy Father's Day!
(A little pink rose slipped into the picture too!)
Later, I decided to see if I could fit in my Daddy's shoes.
First I found his socks and then I slipped on his shoes.
They are so big!
I pulled the socks all the way up my legs. The shoes are so big, I couldn't tell which foot they go on.
I'm a goof!
No comments:
Post a Comment