Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trip to Chicago: Take 4

Our last night at Grandma Rosario's

But the fun will not end here! On no! We have to bake a cake for Daddy! It's a surprise!
Since Daddy couldn't be with us on this trip and it's Father's Day when we get back, Grandma and I are baking a special cake for Daddy! 

Yes, another yummy Cream Cheese Pound Cake.

Eggs, Milk, Sugar, Cream Cheese, Flour, Vanilla, and I don't remember what else?
Mix it all together and add a pinch of love. 



Got our recipe and ready to bake!

Add sugar and stir


Pour it into the cake pan

I like to stir it while I'm adding it.

Oops! Got a little on my arm. I'll just lick it off. Yum!

Notice a little extra on the lips. I'm saving that for later. Baking was fun! While that's in the oven for 2 hours,  I took a bath and played with Grandma's bath toys.


Oops, forgot to take a picture of the cake when it was done. Well, just believe me, it was good and Daddy loved it!

Our trip is over. We packed our goodies and clothes and headed back to OHIO. I missed Daddy so much so I was excited to get back. But it was bitter sweet. I just hated to leave my Grandma Rosario and all my friends and family here. 
We had a great time here! Shopping, playing, swimming, biking, baking, running around and story time with Grandma before bed was a special treat!

Miss you all! Love you lots! Thank you for the good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment