June 10th-16th, Mom and I headed out to Chicago. We planned on visiting lots of family and friends. Our first stop, Grandma Rosario's! Where we got to stay the entire week! What a blast!
Raindrops on Roses
These are a few of my favorite things
The first full day after we arrived in Woodstock IL, we spent the entire morning and afternoon picking roses and playing in the front yard. I was really happy to spend this time all with my Grandma Rosario!
We stopped to say hello to Grandpa Rosario and bring him the first bloomed roses of the season. I enjoyed putting flowers on the surrounding stones as well. I blew a kiss out for me and my Daddy to Grandpa in heaven.
A little Monster Truck anyone? Vincent left this nifty truck behind. So I got behind the wheel and took it for a spin. It's got horsepower! Wow!
Mom and Grandma having a little serenity from a box. They told me they were feeling pretty good after drinking this red stuff.
Grandma and I can really sing!
Cousins posing for a picture.
My, we all got big! In this picture we see Taylor, Vincent, Clara, myself, and Teagan.
We had a B.B.Q. and celebrated Taylor's 17th Birthday, Aunt Amy, & Aunt Kelly's Birthdays too! The night before this, Grandma and I made them a special cream cheese pound cake. Then served it with Klondike bars. Yum! You can't go wrong with cake and ice cream!
Teagan and I got a little birthday gift too, from the Rosario Klan.
Also joining us that day was Uncle Anthony, Uncle Pat, & Uncle Mark & Leslie. We had a fun afternoon with everyone. We played ball in the front yard. We blew bubbles and rode bikes and scooters. After dinner we had a bond fire in the back. It was too hot for me so I played house and babies with Clara.
The next day Mom went down town while I spent the entire day shopping with Grandma. We stopped for a bite for lunch. Grandma let me pick out what I want for my birthday. She said I can open them up in August. I can't wait!!!
On the last day at Grandma's we did some shopping and realized, we need a pool! It was so hot!
So Grandma set up this little pool for me in the back. Even the dogs tried taking a sip of the water. Mom dipped her feet. She said it was too cold to get in. I thought it felt good!
I had so much fun splashing around and cooling off.
Here, I'm practicing a little ballet.
Give me that camera! No pictures please!!
No comments:
Post a Comment