Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trip to Chicago: Take 3

Time to see the Oclon family!

We had fun in the sun on this day. Yet another 90 degree sunny day!


Aunt Missy & the kids met up with us at Applebee's for some delicious mac & cheese. Carter wore most of his meal. Too cute! 

Makayla and I giggled all through lunch and had so much fun! 

Next we headed to I think, Island Park. There they had an awesome play set just for our age!

I think Makayla is really cool! 



We chased each other around,


We went down the slide together,


And then we swung together. Thanks to Aunt Missy pushing us and making sure Carter didn't get bumped into. The Big, little guy is walking so much now!




We had to take turns riding on the big red swing. It looked neat when Makayla was on it. Maybe I just got too hot by the time it was my turn. 


So we called it a day. Aunt Missy and Uncle Greg (who couldn't join us) were headed out to celebrate their
 5 yr. anniversary.  Happy 5 beautiful years!

After we left the park, Mom and I headed back to Grandma's to cool down and enjoy a Klondike bar. 

Miss you Oclon Family! Hope to see you all again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment