Another fun filled day with my Illinois friends!
We headed to the Butner family residents for a fun in a (finally) cool sunny day. We wore sweaters and jackets for a little portion of this day. It was maybe 72.
When we arrived I met (all over again) Emily, Erica, & Aunt Heather. Joshua was being a little shy and wouldn't come outside to play. So we started off playing bubbles and riding the cozy coups around. They even had a sand box!
After lunch I played with Josh in the basement with all his cool trains. He let me set up my own track. I loved all the play toys they had like the doll house and kitchen as well.
When Uncle Eric came home from work, Aunt Heather took Mom and I off to see some model homes in the area. I enjoyed pretending to be the sales rep and guiding them through the houses.
After dinner we took a walk to the pond to feed the ducks. Oh what fun!
Always hold hands when crossing the street!
I really liked hanging out with Josh. He sure knew a lot about trains. That's what he mostly talked about. Except when we fed the ducks. We just sat there quietly (well, quiet for a second) waiting for the ducks to take our bread.
Finally the ducks started to come around. We couldn't throw the bread very far so the adults had all the rest of the fun while we sat in amazement!
Time to head home. Erica , Emily & I really liked spending time together. We held hands and ran together down the sidewalk. They are 2 cute!
We found this gigundous rock in their neighborhood. I just had to stop and check it out. It's bigger then me! It's the biggest rock I've ever seen! Wow!
Is Emily trying to eat the rock? Silly!
Let's go to the Movies!
We saw "Madigasgar 3"
We went to this cool outdoor theater. This will be my second movie theater experience, but never outdoors! Wow, this was cool!
We all met up at once in this big parking lot. Snacks first! Then we played a little ball and ran around until it got dark.
Who you looking at?
All the kiddos stopped to pose. Well sort of stopped. Josh and I wanted to sit on the same stool. Uncle Eric found another one so we could have our own.
I enjoyed just sitting here with Josh for another minute while every one else ran off to play.
Time for a little juice box and a potty break before the movie started.
Seats everyone! The movie is about to begin! I love sitting in Mommy's car.
We got some really cool glow sticks. I sat quietly waiting for the movie to start. After it got a little cool, I wanted to cozy up in my car seat. Mom and I then sat in the car. She took the head rest off so I can see the movie and enjoy the warmth. We listened to the movie from a radio station.
What a great night with our friends! We are really going to miss everyone. I had so much fun playing!!!
Thanks for inviting us to the movies!
No comments:
Post a Comment