The Annual Easter Eggstravaganza & Egg Hunt was a blast! It was held at our church by the Mom and Tots club. . My Friends Ashlee & Brianna joined us as well. We enjoyed lots of activities such as;
Coloring an Easter picture. I stayed in the lines!
Here I stuffed a bag full of gold fish to make a carrot. MMM!!
Ball toss for a treat......
The bunny hop dance. I did pretty good for my first line dance!..........
Face painting.........
I got a blue butterfly...
Ashlee got her face painted too. A pink butterfly...
After we completed all the activities, we showed our punched ticket to a lady to earn our trip down to see
the Easter Bunny. Mom and Dad were so proud of me for running over to him and giving him a GREAT big hug. I was not afraid to sit on his lap at all. In fact, I didn't want to get up and share his time. It's the first time I was not afraid to see this large creature. Now only Santa and I have to work out our differences still. We'll see...
After seeing the Big Bunny, we went on an egg hunt in the gym. They had thousands of eggs thrown all over the floor to gather in our bag. We were only allowed 6.
Ashlee, Brianna & I are posing with our eggs. Brianna thought they were tasty. Yuck! We don't eat them!
That was it! What a great day! I can't wait for Easter! Happy Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment