Easter Party
Mom's Easter spread. Meredith and Alicia came over for dinner and another Easter egg hunt. I forgot to mention that the Easter Bunny put stickers on our eggs.
We had lots of yummy snacking foods. Alicia brought over a veggie and fruit dish. Yummy!
We had Hamburgers on the grill for dinner.
Here's me trying to sneak over and take a little taste of something before the party started.
Meredith and I played in my room and had lots of fun! She is spending the night with me and having a slumber party. It's sort of my first real girl slumber party too!
Yes, I love love love going on an Easter egg hunt. Meredith and I played forever!
It turns out the Easter Bunny hid some eggs filled with goodies, in our backyard too!
They were really hard to find. Meredith was running and I would follow behind her since she seemed to find them faster.
I think I only got 4 out of the 12 eggs, but I'm pretty happy! I won raisins and animal crackers.
Easter was so much fun this year! I got to celebrate with so many people. I do miss my Rosario side of the family. I hope we can see them soon! Happy Easter Family and Friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment