Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter morning

Happy Easter!

It's 8:30am and I didn't want to get up. I enjoy my morning sleep. But as soon as my Mom said the Easter Bunny came to our house, I opened my eyes and smiled. 

We started the Easter Egg and Basket hunt.



That silly rabbit hid those eggs in the craziest places! Like on our picture frame over the couch.


We wrote a letter to the Easter Bunny and left him some Carrots before we went to bed and he actually wrote back to me and ate all the carrots! 



As I was finding eggs I thought I saw a basket behind the curtain, but I thought I'd wait until I get all the eggs. So on with the search.


Finally I found my 2 baskets. I got a Mr. Potato Head and a nerf football!


I had a really fun Easter morning! It's time to get dressed for Church. As soon as we get back from church Meredith and Alicia will come over for dinner. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment