Monday, April 9, 2012

Gearing up for Easter 2012

Easter Easter! 
We love Easter! 
To celebrate, I decided to color this worksheet. Not to brag but, this is my first time I stayed in the lines. I think it looks great, don't you?


We stopped over my Grandma and Grandpa's house the weekend before Easter to celebrate a little early. 
So guess what the Easter bunny sent me?
A new car!! Also, a helmet for safety. That silly rabbit also hid a basket and some eggs around the family room.  That was so much fun! I just can't get enough egg hunting!


Driving a car was a little more difficult then I thought. I still have to learn how to steer the wheel and know when to let up on the gas pedal.  I crashed a few times.



Monday we made Easter cookies. Mom said we can take a picture of the first 3 we decorate and then eat them! So we did! and they were delicious! We brought some over to Aunt Julie's on Wednesday and Aunt Carolyn stopped by Saturday for a bite of one too. MMMMM! Yummy!

We headed to Aunt Julie's for 3 days on Wednesday. We didn't get any pictures, but we celebrated Easter with Noah and brought him a little Easter basket. Noah also got me a basket with a Momma & baby duck, and stamps!

Aunt Julie had her 3rd round of Chemo the day we arrived. She was much more fatigued and sick feeling from this one. We think it will hit her a little bit more each time. Only 5 more treatments to go! We'll be praying for you Aunt Julie! Thank you for letting us stay with you. Once again, Noah and I had so much fun! I especially loved playing outside on the slides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment