Saturday was day 2 at the Ice Fest in Medina Square. This time my good friend Ashlee, Brianna and Carolyn met with us. We walked around to see all the new ice carvings. Today there were carving contests all over.
One thing we have to remember is that it's in the middle of February and we're freezing our buns off!
So we headed into the library. We made our way to the book store and got a huge bargain on books!
Then we went to the toddler play area to run around.
It was really busy! Lots of tots running around. Ashlee and I did not let any one stop us from playing! We made a good team!

One thing I enjoy is looking at the live bumble bees. Since Medina is known for its honey bees, the library has a clear box that the bees fly into from the outside and make a honey comb nest. It's really neat to watch. We built blocks, read books & played at the train table while Brianna chilled on the rug for some fun with the cars.
Brianna is getting so big she can sit up now on her own. She's trying very hard to crawl too. She just hates belly time. You'll get there soon Bri! You may just skip the crawl and go right to walking.
After a while, we started to get cranky, the adults were getting hungry and had errands to run. Daddy went off to watch the ice carving contests outside. So Mom had to call Dad to meet us and get ready to go.
I had a fit! I was having so much fun and did not want to leave! I guess we'll have to meet again because that was so much fun! Thanks for playing with me Ash & Bri!
No comments:
Post a Comment