Happy Valentine's Day!
We made cookies!
Here are pictures of me decorating our yummy sugar cookies. Please don't be a critique. Mom didn't have a heart shaped cookie cutter. So she cut the dough in the shape of hearts with a knife. So creative! I think they came out perfect! 
MMMM, Yummy!! Mom saved the ones I decorated just for me. The one's she made we put in little bags along with a valentine card to share with our friends at the school.
On Valentine's day morning we were surpised to see a valentine's day surprise from Daddy. He left Mom with a big chocolate bar and card and I got a heart shaped sucker ring and candy necklace.
After we signed our valentine's cards, bagged up the cookies, we headed out to my school. They were kind to invite us to their Valentine's day party.
I was so excited to see my friends. I've only been away for a week, and I miss everyone so much! I got to play with my best friends in different activity stations while my Mom helped the teacher with the other kids.
Everyone left me a valentine's surprise in my old cubby too. What a great time!
I can't wait to see my friends again someday.
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day was as special as mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment