Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ice cream any one?

We had a very nice surprise at our door step on Friday Feb. 17th

We received an ice cream shop in a box, from our great friends the Oclon's
Mommy was happy too because she loves ice cream!
 It's fun because you can choose from the menu and then make what the person orders.
 The chocolate syrup squeezes out a string that acts like Choc. syrup. How much fun is that?
 The ice cream scoop suctions to the ice cream. When I squeeze the lever it lets it go into the
             the bowl or cone of my choice. I have to wear this apron so I don't get messy.
Mommy and I have been playing with the ice cream shop every day for at least 2 hours at a time! We just can't get enough! Thank you for this great toy! I don't think we'll ever get tired of this. I can't wait to share it with my friends and cousins who come to visit me.
Thank you Oclon family! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment