I fell down in the kitchen while taking my coat off. My hands were tied behind my back as I was trying to pull my arms out the sleeves. I then lost my balance (while I was walking away from Mommy), and down I went.
Earlier that night:
I was so hyper, running around all night with my Mom & Dad. I was having a hard time listening. When we were in the store just hours before the incident, I couldn't be controled. I am told I'm suffering from the terrible 2's.
I don't think my parents were ready for this phase. We are learning and trying to just get through this as quickly as possible. My parents never knew their little angel could scream and be so bad in a store. Well, they were wrong!
Meanwhile, when I'm inconsolible and demanding to do things on my own, I sometimes get hurt. My Mom said it's very hard to see her baby fall down.
My teeth got pushed in and back wards. I bit my upper lip and bruised my nose, and stomach when I went crashing to the floor.
The dentist said I had to eat soft foods for a few days and watch for infection. 3 of my teeth were loose.
Time has passed now. My teeth sort of corrected themselves and went slightly back into place. No one can really tell with out looking up close now.
I suffered from lip pain the longest.
It's been a week now and I I've seen lots of improvement. I hope I get a good report from the dentist after my check up in January.
My Mom said we are now going to work on listening skills.
This has been a very difficult week since I fell.
1. I am potty training (sometimes doing really well!)
2. I had to give up my Paci cold turkey because of my wound,
3. and I'm wounded.
With out my paci, I haven't been able to sooth myself. It's hard to fall asleep or calm down. I have to find a new way to channel this energy and calm down. So, I stay up very late. I keep getting up and down from bed. Playing games and testing my boundries.
I'm very winey and clingy with out my friend the "paci". These last few weeks has been a transition for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment