Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let's see Santa!

Hi everyone! I'm getting ready for winter

Daddy, Mommy & I put up the Christmas tree
 Elf on the shelf came out for the Holiday season. He comes out and watches over me. Each night he will report back to Santa in the North Pole. He'll tell him if I've been good or bad, and if I brush my teeth and use the potty and if I mind my manors. We named him Tucker. He's moved through out the house so far. I find him hanging out in the kitchen, family room and even my room. I enjoy looking for him each morning.
 Brunch with Santa was a hit! Except when Santa arrived. I kept my distance. I found one of my friends and I enjoyed hanging out with her.
 My best friend made it to Santa's lap. I thought I would just stand on the stage and keep clear distance of this jolly fat old fellow.
 We got to do crafts. We made ornaments for the tree and a picture frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment