Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm greatfull for my family and friends! I'm going to give lots of hugs and kisses to everyone!

This year we traveled all the way to IL. to see my Grandma R. and all my family and friends. I had a wonderful time!

We arrived around 2am and had to go straight to bed. We woke up to the smell of the turkey baking.
My cousins and aunts and uncles came over later that day. We played with all of Grandma's cool toys!
I snacked all day so by the time dinner came along, I grazed. But it was delicious!

We went shopping on Black Friday! I slept the entire time. I woke up at Stake n Shake with my Grandma and tried a root bear float. Yum!! I'll have another please!

 Saturday we visited the Oclon family. What a treat! Makayla has some pretty neat toys. I especially loved her big doll house! Hey Oclon's, Thank you so much for my play doh cake maker and for the delicious lunch!
I had so much fun playing with you! It was nice to finally meet Carter too! I think he's bigger then me?

Saturday night we chilled with the Husk family. Teagan has a neat play room! I enjoyed playing kitchen with Teagan and rocking on her rocking horse. Thank you for sharing your toys with me Teagan! Thank you for my Pink little people car too! I love it!!!

Sunday we just played hard all day with my cousins while my Mom went out shopping, 

Monday we spent the whole day with the Butner Family. That was a lot of fun! They have a toy land on every floor! Emily, Erica & Josh were so nice to me! We had so much fun! Josh showed me his remote control train. I can't wait to go back!!!

Tuesday we had to go home. We packed the car up and gave Grandma the biggest hug and kiss goodbye. I was very sad!! I loved spending time with my Grandma! She spoiled me with treats and love all week!
Dad got to take the truck and drive behind us. We got caught in a snow storm in Indiana, but I slept for most of the ride home. It was better weather in OH. We got home late and had to get ready for bed.

The next day Mom and I had a girls day! We went shopping and started decorating for Christmas. I really hated to go back to school the next day. At least it was a short week!

That was a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment