Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sharing a little more Christmas

Just a little more Christmas.

 I got Princess rings and earings from Grandma & Grandpa Laugesen. I have a lot of fun dressing up.  

Christmas eve, we went to my Grandma & Pa's house. Only they weren't there. They went to FL to visit my Uncle Brent, Aunt Katie & Luke. Instead my Great Aunt Sharon, G. Uncle Marty, Cousins Alicia, Sarah & Meredith all came over for dinner. We played and talked and ate all night.

Great Aunt Sharon said she saw reindeer on her way over, and the some one said that Santa was in the US and was heading his way. So I knew we had to get home. I didn't want to miss Santa. We still had a lot to do. We had to get the milk, cookies and carrots out. I had to write a note to Santa and I had to say goodbye to Tucker the elf. He was heading back to the North Pole tonight.

Santa came!!!

Grandma Rosario left me a few gifts too. Including a new coat!! I love it! Thank you Grandma R!
What a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment