Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving and good times!

 Can you believe it? Thanksgiving is over and we're getting ready for Christmas. But not before we post more Thanksgiving pictures. Here I am with all my cousins, having a good time in IL. Left to right in the above picture you will see Cousins: Clara, Myself, Teagan, Taylor, & Vincent. Also Maxi (Grandma's dog) decided to be apart of the photo shoot.


 I am wiggling and dancing with Wrigley. I like to dance!
 We got a few early Christmas presents from our Aunts, Uncles & Cousins. I got little people and books from Aunt Amy, Uncle Anthony, Taylor, Vincent & Clara. As well as a pink little people car from my Aunt Kelly, Uncle Pat, & Teagan.  Thank you so much! I love the Little people! What a great collection to add to my doll house at home.
 We were just having fun in the above picture, because we were jumping around and throwing balls up in the air. I'm dancing and shaking my butt with Teagan in the picture below. We really liked to show our moves!
 Nothing but good times when I go to my Grandma Rosario's!

No comments:

Post a Comment