On September 10th, I went to the doctors to get my tongue tie snipped. This way I can eat better and not have any speech problems in the future.
It hurt for a second. The worse part was when the doctor stuck her fingers in my mouth. Then Daddy and a nurse held me down. I screamed!! The taste of blood was yucky. Mommy cried with me so I wouldn't feel alone.
I was so brave though. I felt better with in a minute and Mommy gave me something to eat. I fell right to sleep.
I might have to go back in 6-8 mths to see if more needs snipping. Mommy seems to think I'm fine now.
Guess what new trick I can do now that I can move my tongue? I can blow spit bubbles.
You were so brave! I can't imagine but I am sure that you are happy to be able to eat better and move that tongue around. Hope that you don't have to do that again.
ReplyDelete:) Josh
My, Molly, you are so brave. I know it was necessary to have this done, I just wonder who cried more . . you or Mommy! I too am happy that you will be able to eat better.
ReplyDeleteHoney, I hope you stuck your tongue out at the doctor after this was done!
Josh's Grandma