Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Trip Across The East Coast.....

Away to Uncle Brent's we go.. in Florida

This was a great trip! My first vacation!
On the way we stopped in West VA. , VA., NC., SC., & GA.
Mom took a picture of us driving into a Mountain that seperated W. VA. to VA.
We stayed at the Marriot Hotel in NC. where I got my very own Queen bed! I'm waiving in my heart outfit below.
I turned 1 mth old the day we left so Mom took my picture w/ Pooh bear to show how big I'm getting. I think I'm about 9lbs. by now. Mom says her arm is feeling the weight.







Oh, and I hated sitting in my car seat for 2 days! I was so smooshed in there. So we pulled over every 2 hours for 40 min. at a time so I can eat and stretch. It made the trip longer, but Mom and Dad didn't care.




1 comment:

  1. So hard to believe. You are a month old already! And you've already taken your first vacation. Wow, you are one lucky girl.

    You look very happy at Uncle Brent's. It sounds like it was one LONG ride for you. Glad Mom and Dad decided to take some rest stops for you.

    I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

    Josh's Grandma

    ReplyDelete