Just added some more picutres of my Florida Trip...
Our last day in FL. was when it finally cooled down at night and didn't rain. So we went to the beach. After that we ate at Crabby Bill's. By night fall I was getting a little tired!
You are growing up way to quickly. I love the pic where you are laying on the beach. I wish I could do that right now. You have officially traveled more then I have.
Wish we could have joined you in FL. We could have both experienced our first time on the beach together! Glad to hear that you had a safe and fun journey.
You are growing up way to quickly. I love the pic where you are laying on the beach. I wish I could do that right now. You have officially traveled more then I have.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you soon!
Love the pictures. There's Molly chillin on the beach, takin' a nap. Awesome. Nice family photo on the beach.
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone had a great time. Again, hope you enjoyed your first vacation.
Josh's Grandma
Wish we could have joined you in FL. We could have both experienced our first time on the beach together! Glad to hear that you had a safe and fun journey.
ReplyDelete:) Josh