Seriously, what is up with the parents and the camera, right?! I remember having the same problem. I wish I could say that it gets better but it doesn't. My parents want me to stop having fun sometimes so that they can snap a picture. I will say that we appreciate their obsession because we get to see many pictures of you!
So, Molly, when you have some time, take a look at Josh's blog. He too, had this problem. Even when he had his feet stuck OUTSIDE of his crib, his Mom had to run and get the camera, take a picture, then help him out. And, sweetie, no, it doesn't get better.
Unfortunately, all that ssaid, I love seeing the pictures on the blog. So, I hope they keep it up!
Seriously, what is up with the parents and the camera, right?! I remember having the same problem. I wish I could say that it gets better but it doesn't. My parents want me to stop having fun sometimes so that they can snap a picture. I will say that we appreciate their obsession because we get to see many pictures of you!
ReplyDelete:) Josh
So, Molly, when you have some time, take a look at Josh's blog. He too, had this problem. Even when he had his feet stuck OUTSIDE of his crib, his Mom had to run and get the camera, take a picture, then help him out. And, sweetie, no, it doesn't get better.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, all that ssaid, I love seeing the pictures on the blog. So, I hope they keep it up!
Josh's Grandma