Tis' the season for bloody hands.
That was our Halloween theme this year. Picked by yours truly, Me!
I was fascinated by these bloody hands since I saw them in Target. I wished we had these for our windows.
So one day Mom and I made a trip to Target and picked up a pair.
Isn't it cool?
Next was pumpkin painting. We decided against carving this year, because we are taking care of Noah and my Aunt Julie. We didn't have time for the mess.
I first tried to paint bloody hands on my pumpkin. It turned out to be a black glob mess. But Mom still displayed it.
Mom painted a witch.
Next, rake the leaves. Our leaves just never stopped piling up. It was as deep as my hip at some point.
Noah came over to help one day this week.
I helped him rake.
We enjoyed making deeper piles and jumping into it.
Then came Halloween.
It was canceled on the 31st and moved to 3 days later, because of Hurricane Sandy. Most of Cleveland lost power
and flooded from the heavy storm. Even my dance studio got wind and flood damage.
Instead, on the 31st we went to my cousin Morgan's house for a costume party.
I was Blueberry muffin (Strawberry Shortcake's friend) and Noah was Spider man.
Mom and I made my costume. It was lot of fun to wear my blue wig.
Grandma let me wear some make up too!
On Saturday the 3rd of November, Daddy & Uncle Shawn took us trick or treating to a few houses. I got cold so I wanted to go back.
I got a lot of yummy treats!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment