Monday, November 19, 2012

September Trip to Cincinnati

Trip to Cincy to celebrate Mom & Dad & Aunt Julie & Uncle Shawn's Anniversaries. As well As Aunt Julie's Birthday in September 2012.

We visited a lot of places during this weekend.

First stop was the zoo.










Next stop was the History museum, the Train museum, and the Children's museum. All in one building

In the Train museum, there was an entire room set up as a (to scale) miniture Cincy as the city was in the 1920's. Pretty amazing! Noah and I loved stepping up to watch the train go around.

We are in that building you see in this picture below.
This was the original train station. Some trains do still come so this facility.

Then we walked through the history meseum to learn about the history of Cincy since the 1800's.


Last, my favorite is the Children's museum. I finally got to show my Daddy how much fun this place is.
We pretended grocery shop,


Pretended to play vet, and save sick animals,

and then we pretended to be construction workers and shoveled rocks.


It's fun to play bus driver!


The water table was cool, no I mean really, it was cold. I didn't stay here very long. I built a little boat and played with the pipes.


My favorite was the tree house room. The entire room was a big tree house. We climbed up stairs and ladders to 3 levels of tunnels and rooms in this tree house. Mom, Dad & Uncle Shawn played up here with Noah and I. It was a blast!!



Time to go.  Noah and I cried all the way out. We didn't want to leave. There's Daddy and Aunt Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment