Monday, February 11, 2013

Holiday Parties 2012

Dear Family & Friends,
 I'm writing a little late but I wanted to share my photos from the holidays.
Here I am Thanksgiving Day, actually writing to you.
Well, I was just practicing. I like to play school. And I enjoy writing a lot now!


Just to update, My Aunt Julie and her family moved in temporarily with my Grandma & Grandpa L. in Medina while my Aunt starts a new treatment for her Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  At this time she had started a heavy dose of chemo every 3 weeks. After this she will start a month stay and Stem Cell Treatment at the Cleveland Clinic.
We are so blessed to have her and her family here with us for all of these holidays! I get to spend more time with my buddy Noah.
For Thanksgiving this year, we got together at my Cousin Alicia & Meredith's house. Great Aunt Sharon, Great Uncle Marty & Cousin Sarah joined us from Cincinnati too.


It was really hot so we had to open the sliding door. We all started taking off our sweaters.
Aunt Julie couldn't take wearing her scarf. We told her to take it off. She's beautiful bald. And then Daddy won't feel left alone in the Bald club.
Below, we started to play a game of Apples to Apples. It was funny!

Alicia and I played with Meredith's squinkies. She has an entire city of these things! We filled the table!


The next day Guess who came to visit me??

Yep, Tucker!
I couldn't believe it! He was eating my cereal and spelled out my name with cheerios.
Silly Tucker!


Aunt Julie and the gang came to help us decorate our Christmas tree and put up the lights.
We played games and danced, and had time to go to the "Christmas in the Colonies" Art show.
It was boring.. So got back to decorating at home.

It was so much fun having everyone over!

No comments:

Post a Comment