You know what that means? Mommy won't be staying home with me any more. I am VERY sad about this. I know it will be good for me to socialize, learn new games, and meet new friends, but I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!
Ok, well these pictures were taken on my first day at School. I'm in the Bunnies class.
It's been a week now and finally by Friday I warmed up a little to the teachers.
For awhile I would cry when Mommy left. I didn't want to play with anyone. I prefered laying in my crib to be alone with my blanket and paci. When I got the chance, I would make a bee line fast crawl for the door in hopes I would find Mommy on the other side.
It's getting a little easier now. Morgan and Meredith come to visit me through out the day. Which is nice because then It feels like home. I am sad when they leave my class. But by friday I was laughing, clapping, feeding myself big girl food, and played in the ring of toys. I get very excited when I see Mommy walk in the door at the end of the day. I wonder what next week will bring?
The first weeks theme was Mother Goose. We read nursery rhymes with our teachers. We also play ball, listen to music from around the world, and learn new words and sounds. I learned "Uno" that means one in spanish.
Here Mommy and Daddy took my picture before we got to school on the first day. I was really tired and scared. I wouldn't let go of Mommy's shirt.


We're so proud of all of you for making it through your first day. Such big changes! Your school sounds like a great place. Can't wait to hear about all the fun adventures you have there.
ReplyDelete:) Josh, Emily and Erica