Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July

Oh my gosh, I had such a great weekend! Mom and Dad were off for 3 days in a row. Which means I didn't have to go school.
On Saturday Carolyn and Ashlee joined us at the high school to watch fireworks. We played on the blanket and ate snacks until I heard a couple of loud boom sounds. I was done! I closed my eyes and hid in Mommy's arms behind my blanket until they were over. I ended up falling asleep.
Mom and Dad say it was an awesome fireworks display. We were right underneath and up close. I could have lived with out it!
Well Sunday was pretty cool. Sorry, Really hot! But we cooled off in the kiddy pool at the boat. Daddy blew up my Gold fish swimmer and I jumped right in and took off in that pool. I ran around that pool so many times. Mommy and Daddy played "Chase me" and "Whirl Pool" Even Grandma and Grandpa got in.
Cousin Noah, Aunt Julie and Uncle Shawn were there too. It was nice to see them. Noah was too scared to get in the pool. He thought it was too cold. But it wasn't! It was just right. I must have been in the pool for an hour. As soon as some bigger kids jumped in and started to chase me and splash me, I wanted out. I went back in on Monday for a little while but by then my cold was making me feel sick and tired. I spent the night on the boat. I jumped and played all over the cabin. It was like a little mini house for me. I could barely sleep! I was having too much fun. Oh and we sailed out to the lake to watch more fireworks from Cedar Point. I liked those ones. It wasn't loud and we were further away.
On Sunday the Yacht club had a buffet by the pool. So I got to have a Cheeseburger! I love Cheesebugers!
Here are some pictures of my fun Holiday weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment