I apologize to all of my followers!
First I'll start with talking about my trip back to Chicagoland. My Daddy had a game and invited all of my uncles, Grandma R., and 2 cousins. So we took a short road trip to visit everybody at once.
It was a great time! I got to see cousin Clara, Vincent and Taylor. And I met my newest cousin, Teagan. We had girls night with Aunt Kelly, Aunt Amy, Clara, and Teagan. I think we stayed up pretty late that night. Below is a picture of Clara at 1am. She's tired!
I was so happy to see Grandma R. again too. She gave me lots of hugs and kisses. I was able to walk in her walker and be free to go about the house.
Then we visited The Butner family. It wasn't long enough, but I did play with the twins and Josh. They have really cool toys! Josh shared his cars and 3 little pigs house with me. Thank you Butners!
Mommy feels bad for not helping keep up with my blog but she has been so busy!
You see she had a job interview right when we got back from Chicago and had a lot to do.
Hope you enjoyed my cousin pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment