Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm 10 months old!

June 17th. My Grandma L's birthday and my 10 month anniversary birthday! Mommy gives me ice cubes to cool off on these hot summer days!

I've had some cool milestones this month. I've been pulling myself up to stand but now I can let go of the table or chair and even pull myself up with out holding onto anything. And I can WALK!!! I hold Mom and Dad's finger because I think I'm going to fall, but they have let go and I was off on my own for a few steps. I enjoy pushing my car/walker around now. It's fun to chase the dogs.
Did I tell you that I like to babble a lot? Yes, I can't stop! I have a lot to say!
Now I can eat table food. Mommy and Daddy cook up some veggies for me to eat all by myself. I also love cheese, bananas, and peaches.
I can't wait to keep learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment