Sunday, December 27, 2009

Giggles and Play time...

In my 4th month of life, I've really showed some changes. I rolled over all by myself on Dec 1st. (end of 3 mths) and ever since then I can not stay on my back. I like to roll over and reach for my toys. I often tummy surf in hopes that I will be able to scoot. Sometimes it works. I now sleep on my belly. I love it, but my parents are panic about it. I hear Mommy checking on me all the time in the middle of night. She worries too much!

I also give out really good belly laughs now. I love, love, love to giggle when my mom or grandma tickles me. Recently I visited my friend Ashlee and I was able to stand next to her. My Mommy let go of me and I stood by myself for just a few seconds!!!
When I'm in the car seat I enjoy batting at my bug. It chimes pretty sounds. I fall asleep easier this way and hold it still when I don't want to hear it.

Charlie and I are getting along pretty good these days. I discovered that he likes to clean my hands for me. He licks my hands and arms up and down. I spread my fingers apart so he can get in the cracks. Mommy panics and washes me with sani wipes later.

Guess what? Just after christmas, I started to sit up all by myself. Woohoo!!

One of my favorite things to do now is to whine and meow like a kitty to see if I can get what I want. Well, I get bored very quickly and want to play a different game. Oh well.. it seems to be working.















No comments:

Post a Comment