Remember me? Molly. I saw you for the first time ever last week at A.I. Root. I just wanted to send you a reminder of our little deal we discussed that day.
I have been super good in my entire life and hope you will bring me this beautiful hand painted wooden rocking horse. I've tested it out in the store, so I know I can ride it! Well, maybe in a few months when I can hold myself up, but that doesn't matter. Mom or Dad will hold me until then.
I'll be sure to put out the milk and cookies if you can please just bring me that rocking horse!
Love Molly
Can't wait to find out if Santa keeps up his end of the bargain! Hope you get your rocking horse. It does look like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI have to decide if I am going to see Santa this year. I wasn't too sure of him last year. What do you think??
:) Josh