Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morning

It's Christmas Morning and Santa has come! I can't believe it. Mom and Dad told me about this jolly old fellow and how he leaves presents for all the good little girls and boys. I know I was extra good! I didn't get that rocking horse, but instead I got a saucer and many other fun toys. Mommy says she doesn't know where she's going to put all my new things.I love my new Saucer. I like to chew on that cloud and sunshine. Here's a great picture of me with my God Mom Aunt Julie and Uncle Shawn. Who, by the way, are expecting a Baby boy cousin!! His name will be Noah Gregory Rembacz. I can't wait to meet him. We saw his ultrasound this week and his head looks like mine!


After opening all those wonderful gifts, I fell right to sleep under the tree. Grandma had wrapped me up like a gift to keep me warm.
Thank you to everyone who made my first Christmas so memorable!










No comments:

Post a Comment