This is my very first Christmas! On Christmas Eve, all of my Aunts and Uncles and Cousins came to town to celebrate. I got to help make cookies and buckeyes with Mommy and Aunt Katie. Then we went to Church. It was packed! It was standing room only. Daddy said his back hurt so we couldn't stay long.
Then everyone gathered at Grandma & Grandpa L's for dinner. We opened gifts afterwards. I was blessed with so many wonderful things like books, Elf on the Shelf, clothes, and teething rings.
Our neighbor stopped by and gave me "If you give a Moose a Muffin" book. I LOVE IT!
I was so happy to wear my pretty Christmas dress and ruby slippers. Gosh, those shoes came in handy with a lot of my outfits thanks to my Butner Family.
Merry Christmas Molly! Looks like you had a good introduction to how much fun the day can be. Love that big smile! You're getting so big. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon.
ReplyDelete:) Josh
Glad you're enjoying those shoes!!