Monday, February 25, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012
Grandma & Grandpa Laugesen's House
Joining us, Aunt Julie, Uncle Shawn & Cousin Noah.



My Grandparents surprised Noah & I with the Leap pad. We call it our I-pad so we can be cool like the adults. I was so excited to have my own leap pad! I also got the Cinderella game and accessories like a case and skin to protect it. I love it!! I was so surprised!

Thank you Grandma & Grandpa!


 I got Noah a transformer dinosoar. It turns into a truck and it either roars or it will make engine sounds.
It's pretty neat! He loved it!

 Minni Bow Bingo!!!
My face expression does not explain the true excitement I have for this game. Trust me, I play this all the time with my Mom & Dad now. I didn't know at the time how cool it was going to be!

Me and my Daddy

Oh Wow!!! I love play doh and now I have my own Ice cream play doh set!  

 Noah's last present from me, is some clay to mold into fun shapes.

Christmas Eve was the best time ever!
Noah and I have our Leap pads and we are good to go!

After dinner and gifts we headed to midnight mass (started at 10pm) we had to be there early to get seats, so we brought our handy Leap pads. Trouble is, we both got them taken away from us by the first prayer because Noah kept dropping his and I kept turning the volume up. I guess some toys aren't meant for church.

No comments:

Post a Comment