Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Party Time!

Have you guessed the theme yet?

Lately, I've really been into Strawberry Shortcake. All I had were the cartoons, until my birthday.
My Mom made me this berry delicious white/chocolate layered cake. It ended up being in the shape of Strawberry Shortcake's hat. We were all berry happy with it and it tasted good too!



I loved having my family and friends over!


Mommy had a minute to pose with me.


My cousins Meredith & Morgan, did a birthday cheer for me.


We had some sand table time,


and some Daddy time!


We also played "Pin The Strawberry" 


 I won!!
 My Mom, Grandma L, and Dad were 2nd place
 because they all put their strawberry over each other.




Ashlee and Brianna were very picture shy so this is the best we could get with the party gang.



I'm Berry Excited because I got the Berry Bitty Market and so much more!



Time to blow out my candles. These were hard to blow out.


We ended the party with some fun games like balloon toss, strawberry relay race, and corn hole toss.


That was a great party! I missed everyone who couldn't come. You were all in my thoughts. Thank you to all who came out and thank you Berry Much, for my birthday gifts.


After everyone left, I was fast asleep by 7:30pm. and did not get up until the next day. That's the earliest I've ever ever gone to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment