Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The After Party


Monday we had an after party. Daddy took the day off to spend with us. 
Cousin Clara and I put Mommy's hair up while Vincent played cook.


Beautiful!


I love my Grandma!


After lunch at Wendy's, we headed to the Rinky Dink, where every age can find some fun.
Putt Putt Golf, Go Karts, Arcade, bumper boats and more!

First stop, Bumper boats! We had no idea we could shoot water at everyone until Daddy started to soak our backs from behind. Don't worry, we took control quickly and soaked him back over and over again! What a blast! We loved this the most out of the entire day!




Then came the Go Karts. I sat this one out with Grandma. 
I was too small and young. These karts go too fast for me.
If you look carefully, Daddy is speeding by Mommy and Vincent.

Here comes Uncle Aj, Clara, and Daddy passing by.


Here we are waiting for my cousins to finish playing an Alien game.

While I was waiting, I found a little spot for kids under 3years old. 
Lucky me, I'm 3!I had it all by myself.

And we had some more time on our hands so Daddy asked the lady if she could let me jump in the bouncy house all by myself. So I had a private jumping! Yeeehaaaa! What a great time. 
I've never been in this kind of house!


We decided to play a few games to earn some tickets for prizes.
Daddy and Grandma helped me play this game. I had to pound these buttons down when they flashed.


 We won 5 tickets!


I picked a pretty orange bracelet as my prize


Here we are with my cousins by "Rinky"


Daddy and I made silly faces while Mom snapped this photo. She had no idea. Heeeheee :)


My first Putt Putt!!


Keep rolling!!


Putting again,


At least Daddy and Grandma got a hole in one.


I fell asleep after the 2nd hole.


I guess my cousins and Uncle AJ did well too! It was thieir first time to putt putt.


Next runner up, Grandma!! She was pretty good!


Daddy and Uncle Aj  just goofing around on the greens.


We had a blast! Hope we can do this again!



No comments:

Post a Comment