We have started a new journey with my Aunt Julie.
Our family is learning a lot about how precious life can be.
The next series of blogs and through out the summer, I will share pictures and thoughts of our journey with Aunt Julie and her new challenge.
How to handle life's little challenges:
Step 1. Laughter
Just be a goof ball like me!
That's a good way to describe my personality and what better time to be one is when I'm spending time with my Aunt Julie. We spent another week in Cinnci to help Aunt Julie with Noah during her treatment week. I will admit that I'm a bit of goof and Noah came following after.
I found my Aunt Julie's new head wraps. I paraded around in them when Mom& Aunt Julie caught me red handed. They couldn't help but laugh and get out the camera. So here I am posing and making my silly picture face.
We look pretty cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment