Saturday February 5th, Party Time!!
Hello friends! I am all dressed up in my new party dress. I'm on my way to see the Jackson family and celebrate my friend, Ashlee's 2cd Birthday!!
Ashlee is about 7 mths older then me. I hope I will learn a lot from her when I visit there. I hear she can speak in sentences now, and can speak pretty clearly. Although I am saying words and putting 2 words together, it's no where close to a full sentence. I like to stick with one or two word phrases. I hope she'll understand me. I mainly use sign language and say the sounds of words, like "Juice", "Eat", "Cheese", & "Bubbles".
Hello friends! I am all dressed up in my new party dress. I'm on my way to see the Jackson family and celebrate my friend, Ashlee's 2cd Birthday!!
Ashlee is about 7 mths older then me. I hope I will learn a lot from her when I visit there. I hear she can speak in sentences now, and can speak pretty clearly. Although I am saying words and putting 2 words together, it's no where close to a full sentence. I like to stick with one or two word phrases. I hope she'll understand me. I mainly use sign language and say the sounds of words, like "Juice", "Eat", "Cheese", & "Bubbles".
I got Ashlee a new outfit, training pants (because she is potty training), and BUBBLES!!
I kind of thought I could let her open the gift, and then I could take the bubbles back with me. I stand corrected! My Mommy said "Those are a gift for Ashlee and we have our own at home".
After I warmed up to everyone, Ashlee and I ran around and giggled, and played with her new gifts. We ate tacos, mac & cheese, and a Hello Kitty Strawberry Birthday cake, with chocolate ice cream. That was the best!! Yummy!
I found out Ashlee is going to be a big sister to a baby girl by June!! Yippy!
My Mommy & and I had a wonderful time! I didn't want to leave, but it was way way past my nap time and it was getting snowy outside. I ended up falling asleep at 6pm and didn't wake up until 4am!! Then I went back to bed at 5am til 7:30am Sunday morning. Mommy says I was really warn out after partying hard!
Thank you for a great time Jackson family!!! Happy 2cd Birthday Ashlee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment