Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas In Ohio

Yes folks, I have family and friends all over the US.
After seeing everyone in IL., we gathered at my Grandma L's to celebrate the Holidays as well as my Aunt Katie & Uncle Brent's Baby Shower. Only a few weeks later, Cousin Luke was born. (Jan. 17th 2011 6lbs 19.5"L)

In these next pictures you'll see me having fun with my new Kitchen set from Santa. I even shared with my little cousin (who is bigger then me) Noah. Noah is only a day younger then my Cousin Teagan in IL. They are equally fun to play with!
Also joining us for our festivas was my Cousin Max, Meredith & Morgan. Max came all the way from FL. I go to the same school with Morgan & Meredith. Since I was out of school for 2 weeks, I really missed them!
Thanks for all the wonderful Gifts and it was so nice to see you all again!
We can't wait to meet Cousin Luke Laugesen!!!

Shhhh.. I'm on the phone!

Would anyone like some tea?

Typical! The women is in the kitchen and the man is out playing with his car! Mommy said "Get used to it Kid! This is the way the cookie crumbles!" Would anyone care for a cookie? I can bake them in my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment