Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm 11 months old

Hey everybody I'm 11 months old and my ears hurt. :(
Mommy took me to the doctor Wednesday and now I'm taking Amox. for my cold that I've
had for 3 weeks! Yuck! My cold made my ears a little red and achy inside and I've got a little
drainage. By Wednesday I was sleepy at school with a little fever. As soon as Mommy came to pick me up early I think I stared to feel better.
I'm all smiles after I take my yummy pink medacine.


I just can't believe that I have only 4 more weeks until my 1st birthday. I'm told it's kind of a big deal. I heard that I will get to eat cake and ice cream for the first time ever! I think I'm going to have a party. Everyone is invited!

Yippy! I'm bigger then my pooh bear! I like beach balls now too. Especially in the pool.
Happy 11 months old to me!



1 comment:

  1. Happy 11 months Molly! Sorry to hear that you are sick. If you have to suffer with those pains at least you get that yummy pink medicine to eat. Best part of being sick! Hope all those germs leave quickly so that you can be 100% by the time your big day comes around. If you like that pink medicine you're going to LOVE cake!
    :) Josh

    ReplyDelete