Saturday, May 8, 2010

Visiting Cincinnati

I went to Cincinnati last week to meet my new cousin, Noah Gregory Rembacz. I had so much fun.
The first thing I did was give him a squeeze on the toes. I tried to stand up by the couch to peek at him on Grandma's lap.
Grandma, Mom and I all hung out at Ault Park for a few hours while Noah went to his first check up. He had a clean bill of health! Then they met up with us to lay on a blanket and eat snacks in the sun. I took a few steps in the grass while Mom held my hand. And Noah pooped his pants. That was when we had to clean up and leave. Noah and I fell asleep in the car on the way to dinner after playing so much in the park.
Mom and I had to stay a little longer then planned so we could watch my big cousin, Sarah and their doggy, Lilly. We had to get a few new outfits, food, and diapers since we didn't pack for those extra days.
It was nice to see my Aunt Julie and Uncle Shawn again. Thanks for letting me hang out with you!
It was nice to meet you Noah. I can't wait see you again.









No comments:

Post a Comment