Tuesday, May 18, 2010

9 months old!

That's right!
I'm 9 months old and looking pretty good for my age.

I am now 15 lbs 13 oz and 27.6 in long.
I'm a light weight and Mommy is happy for that.
I've experienced the taste of watermelon, grapes, brussel sprouts, lemons and Gerber food #2. I even got some of grandma's homemade chicken noodle soup last night. Mommy mashed it up and eliminated the starchy noodles. Yummy!


Last month I've been super at standing up by pulling up on a table, chair, or what ever could support me. If you held my hands up, I can walk!! But, I don't have my sea legs yet. I look like a drunken sailor when I walk. I've tried standing up with out holding on to anything. I get as far as my knees, I reach up high, and fall forward. Oh well, I'll keep practicing.

I love playing peek-a-boo, patty cake, itsy bitsy spider, and "Soooo Big".

I do enjoy looking out the window to see if Mr. squirrel or chipmunk has come to visit me.

Also on the 17th, I just started pointing to things. Things I would like to touch or see closer.
Did I tell you that I may be a rock climber someday? Well, Mom and Dad seem to think so. Just because I find ways to climb up on my play pen walls, or on top of boxes, I'm some climbing expert?
Well, I got news for them, I'm really trying to be an escape artist.

Let's see if Mom and Dad can keep up with me these next few weeks. I'm a pretty fast crawler. The skies the limit for me now. Keep your doors closed! Block the stairs! Lock up the cabinets and drawers. HERE I COME!





1 comment:

  1. Lookin' fine at nine!! Keep up the good work. I look forward to playing peek-a-boo and itsy-bitsy spider with you the next time we get together. Those are some fun games.

    :) Josh

    ReplyDelete