Sunday, October 14, 2012

Grandpa turns 60!

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

My grandpa turned 60 so we celebrated by remembering the 50's
I dressed up in this cute 50's poodle skirt

Some guy stopped by with a 1960 El Comino. It had a pretty loud engine.

I had fun dancing around this car

I'm just looking for a drink in these coolers

Here's my Aunt Julie and Cousin Noah.

Noah, Aunt Julie & Mommy.

Cousin Alicia helping me take a break. It was pretty hot out!

Who are these two cool dudes?
 That's Cousin Luke & Noah just rocking around the clock

Surprise Grandpa! He never saw this coming. My daddy told Grandpa to go paintballing with him and my uncles so that we can decorate, and when they came home we yelled "Surprise!"

Noah and I stopped for a bite to eat

Grandpa you don't smoke!

Stoping for a hug from Mom. The day and night is long!

Uncle Brent is making Luke giggle

Daddy??? You don't smoke either! Silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment