I love crafting! Mom taped down a big sheet of paper on the back table and squeezed out all the colors for me to dive into. I learned that by combining colors I can make new colors like purple and orange. By the time I combined all the colors I came up with a black and brown mush.
We forgot to take a picture, but my Mom had me put my hand prints on a clean sheet to save for later. When I get older I can look back to see how big my hands have gotten since I was 2 yrs. old. (going on 3!).
Time to wash up! I wasn't allowed in the house with out washing my hands and arms. Mom put a soapy bucket of water on the porch to rinse off in. Good idea Mom!
That was fun! and believe it or not I didn't get any paint on my Strawberry Shortcake art shirt. I'm pretty happy about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment