It's that time of year. We headed out to Target to get all of our favorite Fall and October gear. I gave mommy this cute little look when I wanted to keep this pumpkin for my self. We compromised and got a jack-o-lantern instead. It plugs in and lights up in our front window. It's way cooler!
We also got window stickers and little ghosts to tie to a tree. Oh and we found my Halloween costume. We searched several stores. First I wanted to be a spider. We couldn't find the right fit. Then I said I wanted to be a butterfly. Mom says the wings alone, cost too much. Then I saw the gnome costume and a cow costume. I chose the cow. With in seconds of choosing the cow, Mom found the coolest costume of all. The ZEBRA!
Oh my gosh, it's so cute! We left the tag on until I made sure it fit me. Yep, it fits! I can't wait to go trick or treating!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment