Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Pumpkin Fest!
Saturday was the first Pumpkin Festival in the Medina Square. Friday started off with trick or treating around the square. We did not participate in that. But Saturday was a lot of fun for the whole family. There were costume contests for all ages and pets! A hay maze for little ones like me, a pumpkin patch, popcorn, music and dancing, farmers market and more!
Later we stopped in for some ice cream and tea at "Cool Beans" I even got my picture taken while reading the newspaper. The store manager asked if I would model for their newsletter. My first modeling gig! Toddlers and tiaras, here I come!!! (Not)
Before the fest, we stopped in at the library and picked up a few books for the week.
Then we went home and raked leaves.
Fall is fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment