The day after my party, it was a rainy day. So we all went to the Science Museum down town Cleveland. Boy was that fun! We saw space shuttles, trains, planes, and different sound instruments. I ended up falling down in the jumping area. I cut my lip on my own tooth. Ouch! It hurt! I think it turned in to a bubble for a week after that. Grandma took us to the gift shop afterward and I got an insect puzzle. Clara and Vincent helped me around the museum to show me the exhibits.
Afterward we went to Wendy's and Dairy Queen. Since it poured rain the entire day, indoor activities was the way to go!
Slap the foam on the end of these sound pipes and listen to the music you make.
Ouch, here's my boo boo on my lip. Oh the drama! I cried, but I think Mom panicked more.
I was directing a big blimp! It was really flying around our heads.
Vincent, Clara & I at the Science Museum
No comments:
Post a Comment