Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Birthday! Molly Turned 2!

Wow What a party!
I turned 2 years old on August 17th. We celebrated with my family and friends on Saturday August 13th. I was blessed to have my Grandma & Grandpa Laugesen, Grandma Rosario, Aunt Amy, Cousin Vincent & Clara, Aunt Julie, Cousin Noah, Cousins Joy, Dave & Morgan, and my BFF, Ashlee & Baby Brianna & Carolyn. Of coarse Mommy and Daddy too.
This year's theme was "Lady bug Birthday"
Aunt Julie came to town early to help make the delicious lady bug cup cakes. She made one with my name on it. Mommy picked up some yummy lady bug sugar cookies from the bakery.
To top the cake, we had ice cream too!

We played vollyball, ball, a relay race, water table, and the younger ones could swing in my tree swing. Ashlee and Noah liked that the most. We blew bubbles too!

 Thank you to everyone, for making my 2nd birthday so memorable and fun! I missed all my family and friends who could not make it.



No comments:

Post a Comment